Tonight’s meal was from Fu Jin, great little Chinese place on Hawthorne. House favorite: crispy eggplant! A must have, simply divine. Trust me on this.
More kitchen progress:
- Backsplash tile selected and ordered
- Marmoleum selected, will be ordered as soon as we get dimensions
- Paint color selected.
- New window coverings selected and purchased.
- Fabric for bench seat cushions selected and purchased.
- Pillows for bench seat purchased.
- Chairs for table purchased.
- Bar stools for counter purchased,
We’re feeling really pumped about all this progress. And maybe next time I’ll tell you the story of my kitchen hope chest.
I just realized this post wasn’t so much about the food. Oh well. I wasn’t that hungry anyway.